Shawanaga First Nation
Position: Shawanaga Cannabis Retail Store Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Close Date: Open Until Filled
Salary: This full-time position will offer a competitive salary depending on candidates experience and education.
Purpose of the Position:
The Shawanaga Cannabis Retail Store Manager shall oversee the efficient management, operations and implementation of the Shawanaga Cannabis Retail Store.
Overview of Responsibilities:
The Cannabis Retail Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and profitability of the Shawanaga First Nation Cannabis Retail Store according to established goals and business objectives of making a positive contribution to the Shawanaga First Nation (SFN) community. Day-to-day operations include staff scheduling and supervision, customer satisfaction, product quality assurance, inventory management, store maintenance and financial, health and safety compliance. This position is responsible for ensuring quality product and experiences are delivered to customers.
The Store Manager is the operations leader and partners with ownership, sales managers and supervisors. They must be proficient in all aspects of the business, from hiring and training all staff, overseeing efficient and accurate inventory and to ensuring and maintaining a positive customer sales experience.
The Store Manager will work in tandem with the project team on the development and implementation of the Shawanaga First Nation Cannabis Law, adherence to Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and SFN regulations, as well as ongoing reporting to leadership and the community.
Education and Work Experience Requirement:
- High School diploma; post secondary preferred;
- Minimum age 19;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in retail and management positions.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Initiative, good judgement, and a high degree of interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including a minimum of 2 years retail management experience;
- Flexible schedule, weekdays, weekends & evenings;
- Ability to develop and train staff;
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
- Sound knowledge of financial management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good judgement and problem solving skills;
- Accountable, Reliable, Bondable;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
Preference may be given to Aboriginal candidates with relevant on-reserve employment experience and/ or those with strong knowledge and understanding of Shawanaga First Nation history and community. Further consideration will be given for Anishnabemowin speaker.
Successful candidate must be able to produce and maintain clean Criminal Record Check (CPIC).
Late applications will not be considered. Shawanaga First Nation Band Members and persons of aboriginal descent are encouraged to apply. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three (3) recent work-related reference letters with the current contact information via fax, email, or in person to:
SFN Cann Retail GP Inc. on behalf of SFN Cann Retail LP
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.